Break out of those chains boy, they're holding you down.
You need to fly and lift your feet off the ground.
I never said I was better ; well, neither are you.
When it comes down to it, we all have to prove.
So come, take my hand, let yourself exist right now.
Shaken up.
A word to replace "terrified".
Are you it? Is it you? Can you save me?
The unanswered questions in a foreign tongue.
I pretend like I know ; I have no idea.
This life wasn't made for everyone.
We create what we break, what we have, what we make.
We try to get by on the concept of time.
There is no anything.
There is only something.
Something made up, imagined, discovered.
I don't care for your products.
All I need is a smile, pen and fashion statement.
This is bigger than all of us.
We are infinite, but at the same time, destructible.
I set my self-timer on "breakdown" but all that I got was a crack.
Visible tear in the surface.
On the skin, in your eyes.
It's all relative.
It's all important, for now at least.
Tomorrow, something new will peak interest and today will be lost.
So I will write it all down and we'll never forget.
We've got it on all of them ; with our heads and our pens.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Break Out.
Posted by B! at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment