BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lost it all.

Smiles on the inside.
My stomach turns with thoughts of you.
Reaped a pretty picture but came down to less than everything.
I have lost everything.
When there is nothing left...
Words are the only thing that matter.
When they are gone, what remains purposeful?
This is it.
Gone are the days when single songs rang in my ears.
A whole orchestra conducts there now.
But nothing makes sense, the music is off time.
My head burns a light behind my eyes.
Swimming in a sea of head spinning.
My mouth reacts to everything.
Lashing out at anyone.
I have nothing to write for.
I have nothing to write about.
Would you come back and shake up my pen?
Without you, the drama always ends.
But maybe I liked it when you gave me something to get out of my head.
Come back, baby.
Just, come, back.

0 comments: