BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Most Wanted.

It was Sunday, but only in my head.
I hate the way I’m addicted to you.
Wide awake in a world full of sleeping dreamers.
It gives me the chance to crystalize regrets.
And, I know this hasn’t ever been perfect,
But the slurred words and careful speech just promise me
That in the end, is it worth it?
When the world is spinning, I’ll be winning hearts all over the city.
The lights make me dizzy but I’d fight the crowd forever to find you.
Make it up to me in the darkness,
We’ll calm the sea, hands clasped together in the black.
I want you to take me back to the shining moments when we first fell in love,
But I’m giving up on the idea of perfection.
I’ll never get there, I don’t even want it.
I just need you to help me take on the world.
It’s us vs. them in the this scene of the show,
When it’s all over, you’ll say you know the girl with the ship-wrecked smile.
Questions need answers if you overthink everything.
This time, it all makes sense in this place.
The pictures on the wall taunt and smirk.
Line the hall with your handprints so I know you’ve been.
It’s all over, I’m just getting older,
And headaches have started to feel permanent.
I’m etching your name into my skin.
It’s burns and earns my place in your dreams.
It’s not the world without me beside you
It’s not the end of the world, but what can I do?

0 comments: