BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

WIP.

Let's talk innocence and let's talk skin,
It's all about if you sink or swim.
If you're the monster, I am the maven,
Singing praises inside a hollow haven.
Of empty threats, and backward notion.
I'm coming to on a spinning motion.
I am on the edge on legality with
A hymn or a scream?
Maybe it's nothing, but it's all I see when I dream.

I've got this sickness in my head, but the doc. isn't in.
Closed up the shop, placing bets on the win.
No one seems to know the cure or the fix,
Self-diagnosis on a one ticket trip.
Maybe all I need is an answer to this headache.
Or maybe, just maybe, it all comes down to the stakes.
Bet your whole life on that one single race.
Tomorrow I'm living it all out I'm awake.

0 comments: