I wish that I could be angry, sullen and vicious.
Right back at you.
Maybe a dose of your own medicine would help.
Or add fuel to the fire.
Then I glance out the window.
I can't help but smile.
What is there to get downtrodden over?
My life is easy, in relative terms.
"She always has a smile on her face"
Someone said this about me today, I happened to overhear.
Positive reflection, I think.
I think I have rage flare ups.
I get mad for two seconds but before you know it, my mind has wandered to the better things.
I'm glad it does this by it's own accord.
I'm glad I don't have to think too hard in order to find the positive medium.
Striking a balance.
Maybe it all means something.
I would love to believe that every action has specific purpose to the bigger, infinite picture.
I would love to believe that I have purpose too.
I am, overall, at a good place.
In truth, perhaps for the very first time.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Just for once..
Posted by B! at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment