"I've found that the only person that can't see how amazing you are, is often yourself."
He said this to me.
He said I was "captivating".
I don't think anyone could ever say anything as meaningful to me again.
Ever.
I'm slightly ashamed to admit I miss him.
Yet.
Here it is, written down and raw.
Exposed like the very same bare flesh of yesterday.
He was ideal, while he lasted.
He showed me that there is no write or wrong.
Black or white.
Doubting never hurt so much but it instantly evaporated in his wake.
It was the one time I truly felt beautiful.
The one moment where I didn't care what external appearance meant anymore, the one instance where the words were finally complete.
Now he's gone.
And I wonder, constantly, how it might have been different.
But, above all else, I have my sense of self worth.
And I know that, whatever happens,
I will still feel beautiful.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
he said it, i meant it, but where is it now?
Posted by B! at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment